Transactional Attorneys Creating The Right Deal Structure For You
A purchaser of real estate can acquire and hold real estate through a variety of investment vehicles. The type of ownership vehicle selected can have a significant effect on the:
- Owners’ rights in the property.
- Management of the property.
- Investors’ liability.
- Tax benefits and liabilities associated with owning the property.
Real Estate structures include:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Partnerships
- General Partnerships
- Real Estate Syndications
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Land or Business Trusts
- Joint Ventures
You need a strong partner on your side. Contact our attorneys to guide you in your next real estate deal.