Simon Khinda spearheads Bridge Law LLP’s transactional and international attorney practice group in Los Angeles. Simon is a recipient of AVVO Client Choice awards in both the areas of Real Estate and Corporate Law. Recognized as a Lawyer of Distinction, he represents the interests of clients, locally, nationally and internationally, acting as outside General Counsel. Known as a deal-maker, clients from start-ups to non-profit, domestic to international, rely on his expert advice.
Simon was born and raised in England where he obtained his Bachelors in Business Law and ranked in the top 5% of students attending his University. He then completed his LL.M in Commercial and Corporate Law at the prestigious University College London. Simon immediately joined a fast growing Real Estate Investment firm and worked in London before enjoying successful stints in Malaysia, India, Dubai and Saudi Arabia where he was integral in handling real estate transactions valued over $400 million as well as multi-jurisdictional corporate structuring. Simon then left to apply his breadth of experience to his family business in England and continues to advise on growth and management of the real estate portfolio.
Currently, Simon advises clients in industries as diverse as software, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, finance, blockchain technology, venture capital, food, and beverage, retail and non-profit
Attorney Simon Khinda settled in Los Angeles and enjoys (perhaps obsession is more appropriate!) spending his time cooking as well as socializing, reading, traveling and recently completed the LA Marathon to raise money for charity.
- New York, 2012
- California, 2013
- University College London, International Business Law, London, England
- Major: Commercial
- Major: Corporate Law
- Vegware - Eco-friendly Packaging and Catering
- Ultimate Performance - Personal Fitness
- EFG Investments - Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Construction, Industrial Canonica - Food and Beverage, Aviation
- House of Sauvage - Fashion
- ISOEX Danmark - Construction
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar Association (SBN 290662)
- New York State Bar Association (SBN 4986311)
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority, England (not practicing)